F-Stop Gallery Pro
Replace your clunky stock gallery with a lightweight, fast (even fun) gallery that works with you to organize all the photos and videos on your device. F-Stop is an alternative image gallery that provides you with professional tools and a clean, Material Design interface that makes organizing your photos easy.
- Fully optimized for Android 7.0+ including material design
- nstantly search through all your photos to find results based on file name and metadata (tags, ratings, camera model, etc.)
- Browse through your photos on a map with an integrated Google maps experience
- Save tags (keywords) and ratings in XMP format so they stay with the image and can be read by popular programs such as Lightroom, Picasa, Aperture, Windows Live Photo Gallery, digiKam and many more
- Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
- Custom sort images using drag and drop
- Choose one of the many themes or choose your own color combinations to make F-Stop look the way you want
- Nested folders let you browse your media using the folder structure (explorer view) instead of the typical flat view seen in most gallery apps
- Access your favorite tag, folder or album directly from the navigation drawer with our “Bookmarks” feature
- Smart Albums allow you set up simple rules like “Tags with the word Family” or “Ratings greater than 4 stars” and then updates automatically as your library grows.
- Exclude folders easily to prevent album art from showing up in your gallery
- Easily plays animated GIFs
- Share and/or edit with popular apps like Snapseed, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more
- Hide images and videos from other apps with password protection
- Slideshow mode with popular transition types
- Much More…
What’s New :
- You can now hide/show hidden folders from menu in folders view. Folders that are hidden with “.nomedia” file (but now visible in F-Stop) will have a special icon.
- You can automatically exclude common temporary and cache folders and folders starting with . from Exclude folders in Settings. In previous releases, folders starting with “.” have been already automatically excluded if F-Stop did not show hidden folders (those with “.nomedia”). We noticed that when you do allow hidden folders to show, there are many, many folders starting with “.” which you most likely still don’t want to show, so there is a separate setting for this.
How to Install :
- Download & Install APK
- Enjoy 🙂