Deep Freeze Enterprise
Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Deep Freeze Enterprise for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.Deep Freeze instantly protects and preserves baseline computer configurations. No matter what changes a user makes to a workstation, simply restart to eradicate all changes and reset the computer to its original state – right down to the last byte. Expensive computer assets are kept running at 100% capacity and technical support time is reduced or eliminated completely. The result is consistent trouble-free computing on a truly protected and parallel network, completely free of harmful viruses and unwanted programs. While Deep Freeze provides bulletproof protection, its non-restrictive approach also improves user productivity and satisfaction.
• Guarantees 100% workstation recovery on restart
• Provides password protection and complete security
• Protects multiple hard drives and partitions.
• Retain data across reboots by using the complementary Faronics Data Igloo, that allows you to redirect user profiles, folders, and registry keys to a Thawed drive.
• Easy deployment is available with two deployment options. Faronics Deep Freeze can be deployed as part of your imaging solution or you can deploy it as a silent install natively.
• Eliminate troubleshooting with a simple restart, ensuring 100% availability. Whether you’ve downloaded something corrupt, visited a poisoned site, or made some other type of accidental change, there’s no need to worry. With Deep Freeze installed, when things go awry, simply reboot the machine and it will be returned to its desired configuration.
• Enhance your security with a solution that makes your computer immune to common problems like malware and accidental changes. In addition to securing your operating system, Deep Freeze also protects the master boot record from rootkit injections, making your security truly bulletproof.
How to Install :
- Download & Install Setup.exe
- Use Crack & Enjoy 🙂
Old Versions :